• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Was Lightning Before the Thunder[Kylin]

She is every bit confused as he expected her to be.  In his rush, he hadn't thought of what he was telling her may upset her ad that the idea of leaving here would be too much.  That is until tears begin pooling in her eyes as she rejects the idea.  His persistence mellows with softened eyes and an extension of his face to hers.  Brushing the lavender of his muzzle to the matching tone of her cheek.  He whispers calming words to quite her tears, "It will be ok Kylin, I promise..." He wanted her to come with them but could understand her hesitation.  She refused change, time and time again, and he hopes this will not break what she had just seemed to get back. 

Again, he tries to explain, this time more considerate to her feeling, "Brennen has dethroned Krone, Kylin.  We, cant stay here." There is a rise in the way he says we, meaning Krone, him and the twins.  "I don't know what Brennen has planned exactly... but it is best we find a new home," his eyes lower in shame at his failure in securing their home.  His thoughts turn to what he wants and finds it is standing right in front of him.  Someone to have and to hold for the remainder of his life.  Every other attempt at that has failed, from his own doing or theirs.  He didn't want to lose that with Kylin, but he also knows that he cannot force her.  That if he truly loved her, he would wish her only happiness and if it was here, without him, then he must let her go...

I can't leave...

The simple statement nearly rips his heart from his chest.  His silver eyes rise again to look into hers.  Finding her saddened eyes drawing him closer to her.  His head raises to rest along the crest of her neck in attempt to console her.  In an understanding tone he speaks again, "You don't have to leave if you don't want to Kylin... I won't force you to leave with me."  Her tears begin streaming down her cheeks and he releases his hold on her.  Backing away, just enough, to look into her eyes again, "Can I stay with you one last night?"   He pauses for her answer.  Wanting to embrace her again, but not force himself onto her if she just wanted to be left alone...  

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Kylin] <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning Before the Thunder[Kylin] - by Klaudius - 05-02-2018, 08:14 AM