• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I Was Lightning Before the Thunder[Kylin]
    There is a saying that tells that ‘home is where the heart is’, in other words, the land does not make a home, but family and friends do. Technically that would mean that it doesn’t matter where you are, and that you can make yourself a home anywhere. Too many of her family and friends had left to places where she cannot follow, and Kylin had been left behind to make a home of whatever there had been left; Ischia.

With this light shed on the situation, it might not be too hard to imagine that only the thought of leaving Ischia is enough to scare her. Though the thought of losing her new family – and more – is almost as freighting. It is easier to just not think of it, which is exactly what Kylin does. She pushes it far away and instead focusses on Klaudius.

Suddenly she is so very aware of him, of his presence, in body and mind. She focusses on his touch, a gentle exploration of the glossy and see-through fins at her sides. Kylin cannot help the slight tremble underneath his touch, which leads her to shyly glance away as a flustered smile makes the corners of her lips twitch. And dear lord what does his hot breath feel good against her skin, good enough to make her lean into his touch unconsciously.

Her awareness of the world around them reduces, until it is just them – her ánd Klaudius – in their little bubble. Somewhere along the line her breathing has changed, which she only realises when she gasps for air the moment he places a delicate kiss on her cheek. When pulls away, her body moves with him, searching for the touch, the connection, she just lost. Luckily Kylin does not have to search very long. A content sigh, followed by a deep breath, escapes past the barrier of her pale lavender lips.

His words hold her frozen. Hazel eyes have widened, and she looks up at him in both flustered and shocked. Did he really just insinuate what she thought he was insinuating? Kylin tears her gaze away, troubled now her thoughts are back at the subject she would rather forget for now, and let her gaze roam over Ischia’s shore. She pauses, words on the tip of her tongue, but her heart is held with fear.

“Make me..” she murmurs. Not to challenge him, not to mock him, but to simply plead him to do it. Slowly Kylin’s hazel gaze finds his again. “Please.. Make me yours.” Even if it is just for one night.

@[Klaudius]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I Was Lightning Before the Thunder[Kylin] - by Kylin - 05-08-2018, 03:48 PM