• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz]
    He gazed unevenly at the shadowy stag before him. His dead eye glistened in the low light, while his silvery hazel one stared emotionless. In some sick, twisted way, it made sense. Family had failed him, in more ways than he'd realized. 

The slick speaker sidled up to him, that maniac grin never slipping from place. With a small moment of brittle amusement, he noted that he was now considerably taller than the clown. "Say I agree with you, and stay here. What exactly do you have in mind?" Kwartz' tilted his head, subconsciously mimicking his mother's characteristic defiance. 

A humorless smile stretched his lips, leaving his eyes hard. "For the record, I still hate your guts, Freak. But I'm in." He shrugged, knowing he had nothing to lose. Life had kind of fucked him so far. Maybe it was about time he pushed back. 

@[Modicum Mortem] this is super short, sorry :[

Messages In This Thread
    F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz] - by Modicum Mortem - 05-01-2018, 07:30 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz] - by Kwartz - 05-04-2018, 12:07 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz] - by Kwartz - 05-06-2018, 07:09 PM
    RE: F R E A K S H O W [Kwartz] - by Kwartz - 05-09-2018, 11:24 AM