• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any
    The eight protruding points on her head itched as she considered the small statured stallion with her glowing green eyes. He wanted her. She flapped the small leather of her growing wings experimentally unsurprised that he seemed unaffected by the glowing red aura that surrounded her. Demon Queen, he had called her. The name pricked her ears and a sickly-sweet smile creased the soft velvet of her lips. He’d offered her freedom, but wasn’t that what she already had? Thus far her loyalties remained purely to herself, offering them to Modicum Mortem was a courtesy, not a necessity.

“Freedom is of little interest to me, fiend,” she hissed as she began to circle him, drinking in his appearance. He was frightfully average beside the glowing orb upon the point of his nose. Freezing at his front her eyes narrowed. “I crave something more. I crave power.”

Power seemed in over abundance of late. New kings rose to power while old ones slithered deeper into their holes. Their weakness disgusted her, and she refused to swear fealty to another thin-skinned mortal. Attaining a consolation prize was of little interest to her and, as her gaze bored into the black of his face the smirk upon her face grew tighter. 

OOC: @[Modicum Mortem] sorry for posting in my ooc account earlier. I was too lazy to fix it. lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any - by Astarael - 05-15-2018, 07:14 AM