• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any
    Her threatened departure angered and she smiled with wicked delight. Halting her steps she watched from the peripherals of her vision as he rushed to block her path. Though she towered over the black king she surrendered beneath the force of him as he pushed towards the center of Sylva. She did not frighten him, though the sound of his heart pounding within his chest rose to kiss the tips of her loves.

Demanding words spewed from his maw as the pounder grew louder still. His mind may not have felt the effects of her aura, but his body did. Patiently she listened to his speech, allowing the red glow to continue its pressing as it searching for a chink in his armor. He spoke of things she already knew and continued to act as if she should be surprised or intimidated by him. Instead she laughed, a singularly harsh bark. As he stood struggling to catch his breath her smile melted into a snarl as she sent the full force of her red glow towards him. Twisting and pulling she felt his heart strain against the terror his mind refused to process. He was hers then, she knew. All she had to do was squeeze.

"If murder is what you require then you shall have it," she growled. The sound was deep, reverberating around them as she stepped threateningly closer still. "Say the word and your life shall be mine to have."

Holding the force of her aura against him she lightened the load only enough for him reply. "Give me what I want and my loyalty shall be yours."

Demon Queen. Yes, she smiled wicket, her eyes flowing brighter. She quite liked the sound of that.

OOC: I took some liberties as well, I hope that's ok. @[Modicum Mortem]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any - by Astarael - 05-15-2018, 11:34 AM