• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tinos" rel="stylesheet">
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had, I'm your worst dream come true.

He is face to face with the devil herself, and he knows it. The aura is crushing him, the weight of it growing hotter and harder to bare. He does not fear death, so when she tells him to give her what she wants, he smiles wickedly.

Maybe it was what he wanted to.

“Show me what you’re made of, my demon queen.” The clown king beckons, allowing her aura to fully embrace him. The beating of his heart is so rapid now, it is skipping constantly. Thump, pause, thump, pause over and over. She is worthy, he feels he’s finally found her.

His witch, his queen, his demon.

Modicum Mortem

@[Astarael]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 05-15-2018, 02:04 PM