• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any
    The anticipation of his surrender is short live and disappointment coarse through her veins as she considers him at her feet. Eyes closed he doesnt see her as she circles him in search of the king she'd heard ruled the Sylvan forest. Prone and submissive she tsked her tongue with regret and realization. With one final squeeze upon his heart she back away, withdrawing her power just enough to leave him stuttering.

"Pathetic," she scoffed in disgust. "You would surrender so easily to me? An Ischain bred bastard?"

She spit in his direction, her stream of sylvia just narrowly missing the red bulb upon his nose.

"It appears, to me," she continued boldly. "That you need me more than I need you."

It was odd, the effect of having one's fear detached. It was almost freeing and she found herself able to speak whatever truth popped into her pretty little head. She was no longer ashamed of her identity. Chosing, instead to don it like a badge of honor - fuel for her rage. 

@[Modicum Mortem]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any - by Astarael - 05-15-2018, 05:34 PM