• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tinos" rel="stylesheet">
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had, I'm your worst dream come true.

She is something of a quick switch, and as he awakens from his deathly slumber, she is there to scold him. A low growl reverberates in his throat as he lifts himself from the snowy floor.

He narrowly avoids the spit, shifting left so that it isn’t able to touch him. She’s disrespectful, hot-headed…and god does it turn him on.

“You haven’t the faintest clue of what you’re capable of,” He states, words biting as he drifts closer once more. What was with him and this cat and mouse game? Usually he wouldn’t continue (but then again, he normally wasn’t the mouse). “Id be foolish to say I didn’t need you. We can harness your rage, use it to conquer everything in our path…” Her aura is not nearly as strong now, as he steps up to her towering frame once more. Ebony maw traces the delicate curve of her neck, breathes in her scent. “You are not a bastard of Ischia. Be a queen, like you deserve.”

Modicum Mortem

@[Astarael]

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 05-15-2018, 07:14 PM