• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tinos" rel="stylesheet">
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had, I'm your worst dream come true.

(His demon, his queen).

She courses through his veins, red hot like the aura surrounding her. Astarael’s resounding moan only proves to arouse him more (the small animals dropping dead from their trees was but a perk). He licks his lips, the taste of her delectable.

Fuck me you red nosed son of a bitch. He was nothing if not loyal to his queen’s wants.

He mounts her, steadying himself atop her (he always found this part difficult, given his height). He thrusts, in and out, slow and fast. The clown king bites at her rump and back, showing her how much he craves the taste of her. Metallic flavor fills his mouth as he draws the smallest bit of her blood and he goes wild.

With a loud groan, he finishes. His whole body shakes - he’s felt climax before but nothing like this. She’s different, everything about her is.

(His demon, his queen).

Modicum Mortem

@[Astarael]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Any - by Modicum Mortem - 05-19-2018, 07:42 PM