• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

rendez-vous and I'm through with you [anyone <3]
    god make me pay
    like the devil i am
    Swampy.

A laugh emerges from his throat, dry and chalky against cracked lips. His grip tightens then, the laugh fading into nothingness as his teeth grind together. Sometimes, he wishes they would all

stop

talking.

Normally, the constricting pressure on their windpipe stopped them and he would soon hear the satisfying gurgle in the backs of their throats as they strain for one more wheezing breath, eyes wide with terror or panic. This one, however, calls him names like her life isn’t only just moments from ending. She continues to prattle on and quite quickly he realizes that the curiosity in him has faded and no longer does his blooddlust run rampant. If anything, he is mildly annoyed by her efforts, not willing to partake in the taste of her death if she is such a willing victim.
    Even if she did offer to play the part.

His grip around her throat loosens as he tosses her away from him, a bored expression on his shadowed face as the water ripples around her body. The spiral of water he had created now loses its ability to maintain structure and falls with a plop into the dark lake. His lips ripple into a snarl, ears flattened against his muscular neck. “I’m sure you are,” he murmurs in response to how she would taste, “but feigned fear has never been my cup of tea.”

Why is it that Modicum always brought the ones who crave chaos into the forest? It made it that much harder for Maugrim to kill them. 

“Though I’m sure you’re a brilliant actress.”
    m a u g r i m.

@[Jackel]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: rendez-vous and I'm through with you [anyone &lt;3] - by Maugrim - 05-22-2018, 07:26 PM