• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Intro and Chapter 1

Water is my domain and I am content to claim it all as mine.  Very few of us inhabit it as frequently as I do, so I am fairly positive no one would rebuke my declaration.  Having left the solidarity of my pond, I venture forth to other lands in search of adventure.  My constant need for more was perhaps something of the creature that attached itself within my chromosomes.

The sun was beginning to dip just slightly in the sky.  That was my queue that I would not burn in the mid-heat of day.  Though fall, these shoreline regions offered little escape from the warmth.  I am not complaining in the least, but my flesh being of onyx, heats quicker than most.  It is why I mainly travel by water sources.  That and it is much faster for me to swim than walk.  The paddle of fin when I am in my alter form propels me quickly through the white capped waves.  I seek out an inlet of water that will bring me deeper within the territories.  Finding a smallish flow of aqua that is surprisingly cooler than my open sea.  It tastes crisp on my tongue, similar to that of my pond.  My lagoon does not travel though and this new discovery lures me up its current.  The depth of it is low and soon I find myself with little room for such an asset that I sport in my kelpie form. Only when I near shore and my fore hooves plant among the rock bed, does my back-end follow suit.  Again my legs morph and I can walk easily on dry land.

As I pull myself further onto land, and hoof by hoof emerge from the crystalline waters, my sapphire eyes scan the area.  Much to my surprise a land dweller is gazes at my waters not far from me.  My nostrils draw in the scents of the stranger before I dare approach.  She seems harmless and normal .  My reservations are put on hold and I kindly call out to the local, "Hello there.  Beautiful day for a swim isn't it... I'm Deiti."  A gentle smile christening my lips as I await the young mares response. My obsidian equine form has a natural allure that even I am unawares of.  As of now it is sleek from the waters that sooth it.  Droplets fall from the tangles of my mane and soak the earth below me.  Refreshing -unknowingly- the dried grasses of fall....

Deiti

A God's Creation ~ Carnage X Dynast

@[Nesta]

Messages In This Thread
    Intro and Chapter 1 - by Nesta - 06-18-2018, 06:01 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Deiti - 06-18-2018, 07:06 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Ivar - 06-19-2018, 07:14 AM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Nesta - 06-19-2018, 10:42 AM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Leilan - 06-19-2018, 01:43 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Deiti - 06-19-2018, 10:06 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Ivar - 06-19-2018, 10:48 PM
    RE: Intro and Chapter 1 - by Nesta - 06-28-2018, 06:47 PM