• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  seas would rise when i gave the word; Agapi & Agave
    Agave

This guy was a bully! What business did he have here? Why was he picking on Agave and Agapi? His attention shifted to Agapi when she shifted into her bird form, he was clearly annoyed as he yelled at her. Agapi was the quieter of the two and Agave took it upon herself to always protect and defend her sister. Agave was now in her ocelot form and when the boy turned back he was shocked to see a smaller version of himself. He caused a chuckle to escape her maw Didn't expect that huh? her voice expressed anger and her teeth were just barely showing.

He was silent for a few moments, he was probably not used to others standing up to him. Good! Agave thought to herself, it is about time someone stands up to this bully! Though the silence does not last long and Agave rolls her eyes when he speaks again he refuses to answer her question and instead asks them who they are. I will be the one asking questions his tone was more violent and it only fueled the fire. He repeats the question again, demanding to know who the twins were and where they came from.

Agave sat down and began to lick her paw, perhaps if she showed a lack of interest it would make him more mad than returning the anger. Agave.... Agapi mumbled as the foal stood behind her sister, Agave flicked a gaze to Agapi before she returned back to the bully. Well, my name is Agave and this is my sister Agapi. she continued to lick her paw, just barely keeping her gaze on the spotted feline. We are sisters, we come from Nerine. She slowly lowered her paw and stood up attempting to size up to him again, though he was bigger.

Now that wasn't so hard, you surely have a lot to say. What is your name stranger, and were do you belong? A low hiss vibrated through her neck. Agapi stood a safe distance behind Agave though she had plenty of questions for this feline as well. Are your parents shifters as well? her tone was not as harsh as her sister, in fact it was gentle We have never seen another ocelot in beqanna. they also never left Nerine before today....it was still an interesting discovery, one to note. Were there others out there with the same shifting abilities? Animals the twins thought were unique to there own family lines.

Tread Lightly

@[Titus]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: seas would rise when i gave the word; Agapi & Agave - by Agave - 08-21-2018, 07:35 PM