• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Anyone - friends, not-friends, recruiters, whatever
    The stallion snorted with laughter and turned so that he had his back to Mori. He did not turn to face her even as he started speaking again, delivering some surprising information. The word m'love resulted in an irritated twitch of her ears, though unless the stallion had eyes on the back of his head he wouldn't be able to see it. Mori bit back an annoyed what are you doing?! as he started pacing with his head turning from side to side. It looked ridiculous, though he didn't seem to care.

Finally he stopped with whatever it was that he was doing and turned to face her again. The use of the word us sent a shiver down Mori's spine, setting her nerves on edge and somehow making her even more unsettled than she was before. "You said yourself that there is an evil here. I assume that avoiding it would be best for my health." she replied warily. "And I'm better suited for warmer climates anyway." Living in a perpetually foggy and cold forest with an evil lurking somewhere was not her idea of fun. "My name is Mori."

@[Ouija]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Anyone - friends, not-friends, recruiters, whatever - by Mori - 08-26-2018, 12:24 PM