• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Anyone - friends, not-friends, recruiters, whatever

Θuija

He looks out onto his home land with prideful eyes.  The tips of the autumn trees were bright, even as winter took hold of the other lands.  Here snow did not threaten to bury us, nor were the summers too hot or winters too cold.  It was in an eternal state of fall, his favorite season.  So when she looks to it with wonder of its beauty, but a question of its sustainablility, his ears perk ever so slightly.  

With a grin quirking his lips, he doesn't even look at her, but continues to look out across the autumnal lands, "I can show you what most of us feast upon M'Dear..." There is a quick jerk of his neck, to view her with a tilted head and eager eyes, "Lets play a game shall we?".  His figure begins to morph into whatever her deepest fears could conjure up.  A monster, an enemy, perhaps something more enviromental -burning or the alter drowning- that she fears most.  His flame licked eyes focus on the depths of that fear and ignite her senses with its properties; sounds, smells, tastes.  Turning her visual senses against her as well to see only her fear and not him...

He would watch her panic while feeding on the threads of darkness that consume her.  He would also watch her flee from the borders of his home and secretly wish her better luck next time, a malicious cackle echoing forth from his lungs.

This was a fun game wasn't it

Wanna play a game?

@[Mori] I would assume she will run from him now.  If she wanted to run far, and stumble into Tephra, she is sure to meet much nicer ponies of mine lol. Thanks for entertaining my creepster though!!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Anyone - friends, not-friends, recruiters, whatever - by Ouija - 09-10-2018, 08:08 PM