• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  say 'I love you' when you're not listening - Breckin

Breckin
    the truth that you'll find
    will always be the truth you hide
    It had surprised her to see his familiar shape treading along Nerine’s borders, as if something had been trying to call him into the cliffside kingdom’s embrace, but he couldn’t find the means to actually pierce her boundaries.

She’d hardly noticed the soft pattering of rain on her pale back before it became to turn into sheets of heavier sky pouring--she'd grown used to the rain.  Saturated, drenched, and captivated, she couldn’t stop herself from staying atop the cliff, watching with that God forsaken curiosity of hers as to what path he would choose.  Come in, or don’t.  A part of her reached out to his close existence, begging him to come nearer so that she could selfishly be closer to him without him ever really knowing.  But the bitterness inside of her wanted nothing more to do with him, urging her to leave him in the past that he wanted to be left in

So since you're so set on avoiding me, do a better job at it and leave me alone!

His last words to her.

And like an oath she had kept them.

Today would prove no different; either he’d leave or someone else on patrol would be by to intercept him.  Even now as she watched him finally make a move northward towards the cave system within the cliffs, she waits for someone, anyone to show up and meet him.  The rain falls in cascading rivulets down her speckled coat, her jaw tightens and teeth grind together as her patience grows thinner.  Perhaps she should try and reach for someone’s attention? Castile, or Rome, or Ardashir maybe.  But no, it would take too long and the night was quickly approaching, she’d have to go herself.

Breckin sighs heavily as she turns away from the edge, placing her hooves with well trained steps along the intricate slag ridden paths of the cliffs.  It takes her little time to make her descent, coming upon the curve that marks the first entrance to the caves with practiced ease.

”You make it hard to leave you alone when you come into my kingdom unannounced at this time of day.”  She’d been trying so damn hard to hide it when she spoke, but there could be no mistaking some of the hurt her voice still stupidly carried.  Stepping just into the mouth of the cave, her dark eyes readjust to what little light the cavern still holds, searching for his gaze.

your world is still lacking of me, how do you love?

@[Leilan] its okay because I'm a little disappointed she's being so cold right now. DX

Messages In This Thread
    RE: say 'I love you' when you're not listening - Breckin - by Breckin - 09-14-2018, 11:32 PM