• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

So what if I am crazy? - Arthas

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    His prying question recieves only an evading answer, but the scaled roan shrugs. Ah, he could not have expected the dapple grey to elaborate probably. He smiles lopsided when Arthas tells him he is glad about his notion about Brennen; as if he had been in doubt about that. But then again his almost-friend had always interpret anything the brotherhood did as a threat when there was none. Why, he had no idea. Honestly he had always thought and still did, that he would have fit well into the brotherhood of Ischia, he could have claimed a really high rank but seeing him now, happy in his place as king, he supposed the man just had too much ambition to be among a bunch of other stallions.

The monster comment is not taken as lightly as it was intended, and he outs a short laugh. ”I’d thought they would have loved the nickname.” he jests, and lookes at the man amusedly, a green tone mixed into the blue of his eyes now.

Arthas informs about Ischia in such a way that it is clear he hust wants to know if Leilan is still loyal to Brennen, and the gold-tinted stallion does not budge. But he blinks and loses all colour to his eyes, for a heartbeat flashing white though at the next blink again ice blue. He cocks his head. ”I thought that’s a Loessian term? What’s next, are you gonna ask me to proclaim you and Bane husband and husband?” Green once more, because he just can’t help teasing the man instead of immediately answering.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[Arthas]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 05:47 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-17-2018, 06:39 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-18-2018, 04:41 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-18-2018, 08:01 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-20-2018, 11:14 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:13 AM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Leilan - 09-25-2018, 12:19 PM
    RE: So what if I am crazy? - Arthas - by Arthas - 09-25-2018, 07:24 PM