• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my dawn will last forever || any
    it was a blood-soaked feast
    that never ceased
    “I’m not special.”

There is an audible tsk in the cavity of his mouth at her proclamation, knowing fully well that even if it is true, he would certainly find something special about her. It might take some searching and some time, but ultimately, he always succeeded. Her violet eyes trail the spinning weapon beside his own head, reveling in the satisfaction of it seemingly wooing her, a delightfully sinister smile spread across his pearl-colored lips. He wonders for an idle moment why she would be better to him alive than dead, a sparkle in his black irises giving him a knowing look - she must be very special indeed, despite her modesty. 

The change in her demeanor is sudden and delicious as her vibrant eyes snap to meet his - nearly challenging him in the way they flash with defiance and confidence. It brings a wild smile to his pale mouth, the dryness of his lips cracking with the movement. “Only to the special ones,” he admits to her with a sinister rise of his brows, amusement and curiosity coating his otherwise ominous expression. He’s about to step closer, infatuated by her unique look and emboldened stance before him, but in that moment a ripple of violet light waves across her body, clinging to her.

He’s mesmerized by it for a moment. It takes him by surprise and he holds his breath as it passes towards him, leaving her and shooting through the air like a breath from her lungs. Much to his surprise, it doesn’t slice through his chest or pierce his body, but she instead uses it to zap the emerald shell from his possession. It falls to the ground in a tinkling of sound, lying now on the damp, dark floor dully. His eyes do not fall to his trinket - not yet - and instead he immediately strides towards her, finding her choice to not harm him physically to be simply idiotic.

Yet at the same time, it was simply fascinating.

“Not special, dearie?” He closes in on her, easily pulling another spire of water from the lake behind them, though its target is not the Ischian shell. Forcefully he places the black water like a finger beneath her chin, tilting her face towards him so that his hungry eyes could swallow her up, holding her jaw tightly so that he can run his calloused lips across her cheeks with a shuddering exhale. 

“I beg to differ.”
    m a u g r i m.

@[Celest] Maugrim has reached full creep status :|

Messages In This Thread
    my dawn will last forever || any - by Maugrim - 08-27-2018, 04:11 PM
    RE: my dawn will last forever || any - by Celest - 09-19-2018, 11:42 AM
    RE: my dawn will last forever || any - by Maugrim - 09-19-2018, 07:08 PM
    RE: my dawn will last forever || any - by Celest - 09-25-2018, 07:40 PM
    RE: my dawn will last forever || any - by Maugrim - 09-29-2018, 12:45 PM
    RE: my dawn will last forever || any - by Celest - 10-05-2018, 12:23 PM
    RE: my dawn will last forever || any - by Maugrim - 10-12-2018, 04:31 PM