• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i heard there was a secret chord; ALL KINGDOM

I GOT A HUNGER AND I CAN'T SEEM TO GET FULL

Rapscallion has no feelings but he imagines that if he did, he would be mourning Mountain's death; the only person he could somewhat consider a friend. The truth is, Rapscallion had just corrupted him like all the others his path crossed.

It would be a burden to carry if he had a soul.

The buckskin was for the most part a quiet man, he spoke when necessary and only got a little excited at the thought of power or murder. He easily overthrew the Tundra King but he himself grew bored, a soured kingdom was not one that kept his attention long. He heard of Mountain's murder, he was not ready to avenge his death yet but he was ready to move forward. He had overheard a mare speaking in the field about the Gates, how it was a fresh start - a place of solace. He didn't seek solace but perhaps a new start was in store, he just loved how chipper she was and how much he would enjoy getting her alone and pushing her buttons.

He is quite good and slithering through the shadows, it's a short trek north from the meadow and he's here; there are no pearly gates, no cherubs flying with rosy jowls, just another place with more people. It appears as though he has stumbled upon a meeting of sorts. A kingdom meeting, he notices a young girl who seems a little impaired by her repetition and lacking motor skills, he speaks not though. Next, a pregnant mare that he can tell this is not her first - remember her for later he tells himself with a haughty snicker. "Rapscallion, I'll accompany the one with child to the Amazons and Dale," he says dryly, his dark forelock falling to the side and revealing his menacing green eyes, "If you're accepting applications that is."

He has no ill intentions gray king, not yet anyhow.

hi hi hi. add him to both sides I suppose!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i heard there was a secret chord; ALL KINGDOM - by R A P S C A L L I O N - 07-24-2015, 08:42 PM