• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Call me whatever you want - Leliana

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    She seems more of the shy type - the name is clearly not an indicator. However, she is pleasant to converse with, and he just grins at her own compliment. ”Ah, there’s no fun in insulting people all day, I’ll have you know.” Been there, done that. Hadn’t been the best part of his life, certainly.

She talks about Tephra some more and he nods, slowly. Supposes he should see what the land was like, at least, whenever Klaudius was getten rid off. Nowadays, he’d rather not be gone from home too long, and when Leliana confirms wanting to pick up her daughter before dark, he nods. She laughs after the father, Vulgaris, having a strong bond with the girl, and he himself feels a little guilty. ”Wish I could say the same for mine. I have to leave them with their mothers, though. Better for them, anyway.” A downcast sigh follows, but when she asks about what Nerine holds for him, he smiles again. ”My family, yes. And a certain queen.” he dares to admit. How he is ever going to fix relations with Roseen however, he isn’t sure.
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[leliana]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Call me whatever you want - Leliana - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 03:25 PM
    RE: Call me whatever you want - Leliana - by Leilan - 10-07-2018, 12:17 PM