• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  you saw the fault lines, started panicking; kyveli

Kyveli
    Kyveli's mind is young and malleable; perhaps her blood loss adds to that. But her instinctual need for her mother is great - greater than that. There's the silent commands, the acts of reassurance, and the logic that sways her, but as she reaches the shore, she still starts to run for the place she knows her mother and her sister must be hiding.

She stumbles, her legs cold from the water, and falls over, shivering, sobbing into the sandy beach. It's then that whatever Ivar said to her earlier, registers - find shelter first. But she doesn't want to move any more. Totally devastated, she gives up on hiding from the storm. "I-vy," she shudders as she finds her legs, moving under her in her laid-down position, but she doesn't trust them enough to try to stand. There's a lightning flash, and the young girl looks to the sky with wide eyes.

She's safe now, right? Yet somehow she doesn't know what to do next, clinging to the one thing she knows with whatever her mind is capable of clinging to, that she wants to go home, and cuddle up next to her mother, where she will be safe. Even safer than with Ivar. Who is pretty safe, also.
    I only wanted to one time see you laughing
    in the purple rain

Totally rambling but that's how I felt she would be so, eh, if you can't make anything of it, let me know

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you saw the fault lines, started panicking; kyveli - by Kyveli - 10-14-2018, 10:47 AM