• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

summer beach party ♥ all young horses WITH PRIZES
    Clayton
    Every Tape Has Two Sides
    She was just as excited to see him.

What a relief, she introduces him to her brother Rhaegor, he gives a small dip of his head. Claytons gaze flicked off as another equine approached...and another....and another. He had never seen so many equines! In fact he had no idea this many equines similar in age lived in Hyaline with them. He was never one for large crowds, it was overwhelming but all the better excuse to tuck close to Warlight.

A winged appaloosa that he had never met was the first to walk up to Will, Clayton and Rhaegor. Will was friendly as usual, she introduced Clayton, he didn't mind, in fact he found it attractive that she was so outgoing. It was easy to watch his horned friend, he could watch her have fun all day. He snaps back to reality when he catches the voice of the stranger, I'm Eifa she introduces herself. She gives a small dip of her head to Clayton and he responds with as mile and a dip of his own.

Clayton's eyes scan to the silent Rhaegor, numerous amount of equines had approached him since Eifa arrived. The conversation the group was having seemed interesting, and one that he did not have an intention on joining in on. His gaze catches perhaps the smallest equine on the beach this night, a small chuckle escaping his maw as she approached. It was there now close friend, Tahti, the equine that was older than Will and Clayton stuck in the body of a newborn foal glad you could make it , Will says, the first to converse. Though his smile quickly fades when she introduces her own joke I couldn't bear to stay away her eyes gazing at Clayton, finishing with an inquiry of his sister. He looked at her and playfully rolled his eyes Very funny Tahti, my sister is fine I suppose. His eyes quickly gaze to Warlight, scanning her scars left from the bear, a sharp ache stabbing at him.

He quickly shoves his emotions back in there hiding spot, there was so many conversations going on and he much preferred being in a small group. His eyes find Will's as she gazes at him, he smiles at her and a few breaths later she is breaking away from the group. He wants to follow, not only because he enjoys her the most, but he would do anything to break away from this group. But soon enough the chatter comes to a silence, and Will is the only one speaking. She introduces herself and announces she has a game planned for everyone, he gazes at her fondly. She announce that the game is worth playing, and to stay within a 10 minute walk. She says that once the prizes cannot be mistaken, once found the equine will know what they are. She announces that they can look in pairs, or alone, and that she will call them back when it has ended.

He stands for a moment and watches as a couple begin to head out....but if Warlight was staying here, he wanted to stay with her. Would she be mad if he didn't play her game? He was not sure, but it was easier to be beside her, if she forced him to play he only hoped that Tahti was still available as a partner. My treasure is already here he says in a hushed tone as he pulls himself beside Warlight. God...did he really just say that? His body tenses, he is filled with embarrassment, they were growing older now but he still can not believe he announced his feelings

OOC: lovey Clayton
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I had visions, I was in them - by Achlyss - 10-25-2018, 09:35 AM
    RE: summer beach party ♥ all young horses - by Clayton - 10-29-2018, 07:05 PM