• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

summer beach party ♥ all young horses WITH PRIZES
    OOC: winding trail off the beach to the meadow

Knaught sighs softly, seeing everyone take off. He shakes his head, assuming no one wants to be with him. He takes off in a light bouncy canter off the beach, excited yet curious what he will find. He canters through the forest, around the beach and finds a trail. He stops to look behind him to see if anyone is following him.

He takes off at a trot again, going into his springy canter again and sees the meadow. He’s never seen anything so beautiful. “Woah...” he gasps in awe. He slows to a walk to take in all the beauty. “I wonder what Kensa is hiding...” he mumbles softly as he goes back to a trot, not wanting anyone to catch up to him.

Messages In This Thread
    I had visions, I was in them - by Achlyss - 10-25-2018, 09:35 AM
    RE: summer beach party ♥ all young horses - by Knaught - 10-30-2018, 04:45 PM