• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

summer beach party ♥ all young horses WITH PRIZES

Clayton had lead her here.  Willingly she followed to see this thing called a lake.  She had never heard of such things, that she remembered, and curiosity flowed through the neurons in her brain.  But when they drew near and she could see all the others that gathered, she sprung from the trail and into a pile of brush.  Wide eyes watched as the young horses carried on.  Their playful antics looked threatening and some even had large daggers atop their heads.  She supposed Clayton had similar things -horns that's what he called them- and he didn't harm her but these were strangers.  

Her body trembles slightly as she watches them, hoping they would not find her and when the opportunity presented itself she would flee.  Maybe it was best she be alone, no one could make fun of her then... 

Kreed

You can ignore her or go torment her.  Either way I just wanted to add her here as the other timeline ended with her following Clayton to the lake. Smile
    //Fear Illusionism-Trait Immunity-Goat Mimicry\\
    Goat Mimicry Characteristics- Goat hair, Goat horns, Cloven hooves 
    *Illusions intensity is up to player*
    -Immune to mental traits-

Messages In This Thread
    I had visions, I was in them - by Achlyss - 10-25-2018, 09:35 AM
    RE: summer beach party ♥ all young horses - by Kreed - 10-30-2018, 08:39 PM