• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she slept with wolves without fear; camrynn

she slept with wolves without fear

She finds herself wondering what her duties will be. Surveillance? Subterfuge? Hopefully nothing requiring major physical strength … Rhynn might be powerful with her ability, but she’s, well, vertically challenged. She wouldn’t be much of a match for anyone. Though she supposes the magician should be smart enough to recognize this fact. She was smart enough to call on Rhynn after all.

Rhynn snorts quietly when the mare gives herself a name. “The Queen Illuminate? As good as anything I suppose.” If she’d had eyebrows, she would have raised one. It would have been more enlightening if the magician had told Rhynn to call her a squirrel. Clearly the ‘Queen’ is going to keep her identity very tightly under wraps.

But, the Queen’s suggestions for a home are only slightly more illuminating. There must be something important about the Amazons and the Valley to her. But the Amazons … that’s her mother’s old home. She doesn’t particularly have a strong desire to go there. In fact, she’d rather avoid it all together. “I don’t know that I’d do overly well in a group of hormonal woman.” It’d remind her too much of her mother, and they’d likely end up driving her crazy. “The Valley seems like the place for me.” Besides, isn’t the Valley the ‘dark’ mythical kingdom? Seems like a good place to have a little fun!

And then, finally, she gets to the important part. Rhynn isn’t surprised she’s saved it for the end, and her ears perk up when the Queen says that there’s something she’d like to give her. “Well now I want to see what you have in mind. What would you give me?”

for the wolves knew a lion was among them

rhynn

Sorry for the wait!!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she slept with wolves without fear (camrynn) - by Rhynn - 07-28-2015, 01:14 AM