• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Shooting stars cannot fix the world - Jude

Ilma
    And there's a lesson waiting to be learned
    the firestarters always get the burns
    and the good guys never get the girl

The white mare smiles warmly, kindly, like a mother greeting another one, or perhaps even her grown-up child. She has that age by now, she figures.

She is patient, waiting for the mare to settle, and then looks her up and down with slight amusement to her eyes. It’s not like Ilma is very threatening, at least she doesn’t think so. ”No need to panic. I’m Ilma, the ambassador of Hyaline. I wanted to find and talk to residents of the other neutral sanctuary kingdom, and I figure you’re just one of those.” She chuckles a bit, looking at the pink and lavender mare with a kind smile. ”How are you holding up?”

and shooting stars cannot fix the world

@[peregrine jude] If you want, this can be post-plague? We weren’t very far in, lol.
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Shooting stars cannot fix the world - Jude - by Ilma - 11-03-2018, 04:57 AM