• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    the blight of man, the shame of the divine; any

Arthas
    Betrayal

All of them, Lepis, Bane, Vulgaris, and even Sinner....his own hand picked champion. The two were not best friends...but he never expected mutiny like this. He was backed into a corner, not a single one was on his side, if his own kingdom member was not on his side who would take him seriously? Bane might win this battle, but Arthas will never let him take control of Sylva, he will have to kill him to remove him.

If a war is what Loess wanted, than that is what they would get, Arthas would never refuse the Loess member safety in Pampas, to think that Bane was such an asshole. Punishing the innocent equines because of his insecurities of his queens past lover, the dapple kings ears were pinned to his dome, his eyes glared at each equine involved in the conversation.

A shame he had never expected to experience, ruling on the grounds of loyalty and honesty.....that was not the case today.

I hope this is what you wanted his eyes settled on Lepis, a mare he once ached to be near, one that he shared a child with, and one that he crowned queen. All of this was because of her, the dispute, the mutiny, she was to blame. His eyes quickly shifted back to Bane I will leave Pampas, but you will have to kill me to remove me from my thrown. His eyes glance to Sinner, a look of disappointment, but stern, death would be the only way to be free of Arthas. With that he backed out of the group conversation, he turned out and headed towards Sylva, he had children to gather.

Dangerous Business

@[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the blight of man, the shame of the divine; any - by Arthas - 11-05-2018, 07:33 PM