• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  There's Warm, Then There's This [Kove, Any]
    Well thank goodness, it didn't seem Nalia would have to wait for very long to meet a fresh face. She focused her gaze in the direction of the horse she spotted coming, a small smile growing on her face. When the horse got close enough, Nalia looked her over. The creature was young, around Nalia's age if not slightly younger, with an appaloosa-colored pattern on her body. The front half was a dark brown in color while a blanket of white covered her hindquarters.

Two small rings of white encompassed her right front and left hind pasterns, and a small white snip stood out on her dark-colored nose. Finally, as opposed to the black hair Nalia was familiar with in most horses this filly's color, the appaloosa's were a bright light purple, something that caused Nalia surprised despite all the other cool stuff she'd seen since coming to Beqanna.

The approaching filly slowed down and greeted Nalia with a smile of her own, welcoming her to Tephra before introducing herself. Returning the friendly smile, Nalia nodded her head in greeting, "Hi there Kove, I'm Nalia. And thanks; Tephra's seemed like a cool place for a while so I thought I'd come check it out. What's it like here?" she asked, shifting her weight to relax one of her hind legs.

@[Kove]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There's Warm, Then There's This [Kove, Any] - by Nalia - 11-07-2018, 08:01 PM