• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ]
    Ardashir
    He wondered to himself if his confession was wrong. Did she feel the same churning feeling that he did for her?  The white stag had never thought that his bond with those of Nerine was love but, as he stood looking out over that ocean. Could it all be the same? He had never been that close to his adoptive mother and some part of him was surely suffering for it. So, the love of a mother was something that seemed strange to him. The feelings he had about the members of Nerine varied. He respected Scorch and, Breckin, and lastly all of those that came before them. He tolerated Leilan like a brother tolerates his sibling.

What he had said to Nalia was new to him. And, he seemed to have surprised her with it. He was conflicted now. His ears lowering a moment and he shook his head. Maybe, the two of them were better as friends? There was a part of his mind that nagged him that she was only interested because he had been champion. He put that last part out of his mind.

The sound of someone approaching snapped him back into his present mind. She touched him and his muscles melted almost under that touch. Her closeness and her scent brought back that fuzzy feeling that slipped down his spine and made his coat bristle just that tiny bit. He had to get control of himself around this little winged mare. He did not want to seem like a new foal fumbling around on his first hours legs. He nodded his head and coughed moment.

Everything is as alright as it can be with all this plague business going around.” The white stag turned his head and stroked his chin along her neck some. A low noise came out of his through that might have been close to a purr if he were a cat. “ I was just thinking that you should head to Icicle isle. I am told that it is safe from the plague.” He lowered his head placing his forehead on her shoulder as he continued, “ I think it is said that one can not catch it there. And, I of course want you safe. But, I will not force you to go if you do not wish to.” It would be good option for Nalia though. The stallion did not wish to see her get sick and have to fight that battle. He felt selfish sending her to safety if only for his peace of mind.
    Out under the sky...

@[Nalia]
    He is a big ol ball of confusion
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-07-2018, 04:46 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-07-2018, 09:15 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-09-2018, 07:07 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-10-2018, 12:42 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-13-2018, 09:58 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-14-2018, 08:25 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 11-17-2018, 05:21 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 11-19-2018, 04:28 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 12-15-2018, 03:17 PM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Nalia - 12-23-2018, 12:36 AM
    RE: Home my heart to thee [ Nalia ] - by Ardashir - 01-02-2019, 05:08 PM