• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'll be your reason to fight; any

Decimate

"Are you seriously crying?" he smirked, his young voice dripping with cruel taunt and contempt.
    What an idiot.

Look at those pathetic wing-flaps too. "You got some nasty-ass growths on your back, did you know?" He circled around the side of the kid, about equal height to each other, and the more he saw, the more he despised. His scowl was buried deep in his little brows and his golden-green eyes flashed with a growing hatred. This boy looked suspiciously like him with his star-sprayed blue but mottled with a disgusting black painted over the more desirable color of indigo. Like some jerk with a sharpie thought it was cool to scribble all over it.

"What's your mother's name!?" he barked harshly, lips curled. Deci would be her only son. He fucking hated the rest, wanted her children dead but for him and his twin. Atria gets a pass for being useful and nice to look at. It was also impossible to kill her. Each time he'd tried, she'd just turned incorporeal and his attacks passed right through her uselessly. He'd stopped trying. It was getting embarrassing. She just wouldn't die. He couldn't attack her fast enough to catch her off guard, she always seemed to know it was coming even with his super-speed.

It was usually better for him to sleep during the day, and in this early morning, he was running a little late on that. Not that he was at all tired yet and the cloudy, sleepy day was not draining him much so far. He and Atria had been searching for a nice dark place for him to rest and hide away from the daylight when he'd seen this boy. Atria was useful. She always found the best places for him to sleep, and as far as he knew, stayed near to guard him while he was so vulnerable.

She was somewhere nearby still searching, he figured. 
    But it would not be surprising if she showed up suddenly.

can the killer in me tame the fire in you?

I am sick of the chase but I'm hungry for blood

@[atria]

Messages In This Thread
    i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Dovev - 11-11-2018, 12:39 AM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Defy - 11-15-2018, 01:02 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Decimate - 11-23-2018, 04:10 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Defy - 11-23-2018, 10:49 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Defy - 12-27-2018, 10:27 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Eight - 12-28-2018, 01:03 PM