• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Goes Around, Comes Around {Any}
    litotes

Feline and languid, Litotes takes a seat and curls his tail around his paws. For the first time he submits to the predatory instincts, watching this equine through curious and slit eyes. She appears almost as feline, relaxed and too polite. The lion-man cocks his head and listens, perking round ears toward the near dangerous sound of her voice.

When she asks about Solace, Lie feels the first twinges of suspicion, though he still feels no threat. Rune draws a bit closer to her, attempting to sniff out whatever clues may reside on her coat. His eyes flick down to his companion, then right back up to the gaze of Kaurma.

“Solace may be around. She may also be in Silver Cove with her family - most of Hyaline has migrated there,” Lie begins, voice rumbling and different in this form. “My name is Litotes, General of Hyaline. I may be able to help in Solace’s absence.”

i don't want your pity, i just want somebody near me
    guess i'm a coward, i just want to feel all right

@[Kaurma]

Messages In This Thread
    What Goes Around, Comes Around {Any} - by Kaurma - 11-11-2018, 04:37 PM
    RE: What Goes Around, Comes Around {Any} - by litotes - 12-02-2018, 02:13 AM