• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  the way you kiss me will work each time // Kharon
    kharon

oh baby, I have not been kind

He was tired of not being himself. He missed when it was so easy to smile, to flirt, to show off how brilliant and beautiful he was. He'd gotten it all from his Dad and it was damn worth showing off. Just look at his pristine white over his body, laced through his sleek wings and in his hair. Look at all the gorgeous lavender that was so damn kissable. He looked damn good, and he knew it. It'd been a whilel since he'd felt it though.

The delicate silver chain necklace clinked softly as he walked, the medallion at its end thumping gently against his chest, reflecting the sun in flashes in sync with his steps. His grey eyes matched, silver and shining as he wandered casually towards the new voice in his mind in mild curiosity, a new impression he hadn't felt yet. He hadn't sensed anything that would cause alarm, only a young male out to explore. That felt safe enough.

"Hello," he greeted the other pegasus as he stepped from the shadows of the trees, sunlight bathing him in warmth. A friendly smile was on his face, crooked and handsome, and his white seabreeze-touseled hair swept over the side of his face. He'd grown some since returning home, still similar to an older teenager, but less lanky and awkward-looking. Now he was filled out a bit more, still lean and beautiful but with natural muscle tone and as tall as an adult.

"I haven't seen you before? I'm Kharon."

He let his eyes wander over the guy, taking in the gold and the dark hair, the lighter hair. His soft brown wings, too. Kharon didn't know many with wings. Just himself, and Umbra, his adopted baby brother and Tiphon. And a healer that came through every now and then. He'd heard his Uncle had had wings once, but only had the scars left in their absence instead now. His grey eyes passed over his hips, his flanks, and Kharon frowned softly as some strange marks caught his attention, still smiling.

"What are those from?" he asked curiously, gesturing with his nose towards them and taking a step closer.

I wish I could scrape away the dirt that's on my mind

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the way you kiss me will work each time // Kharon - by Kharon - 12-09-2018, 03:20 PM