• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

when everything is lost; KOKO
    Home. Home had been her mother’s touch against her neck, soft lips brushing against the slope of her back as her teeth had nibbled away the itch there. Home was the soft careful laugh of her mother as she told her stories, chasing away the fear that her father had brought home. Home was the breath of warmth as she fell asleep, her mom’s nose hovering over her protectively. Aye, that had been home. She hasn’t felt like she had been at home since she had left, since her father had died and they had both left. She had been eager to see what else was out there, prompted by her mother.

Who she assumed hoped that the promises of the future would chase away the fears of the past.

Lyss was cautious now, careful with who she loved and how she loved them. She hadn’t interacted with many, too willing to keep her eyes on them from a distance. But him, well, he hadn’t left her mind since her eyes had fallen on him.

“I feel like I am invisible sometimes.” She says on a breath, a soft laugh that has no humor. “Once I had wished I was.” His lips travel gently, so gently across her skin that her body trembles beneath his touch. There’s a brief uncertainty there, will he harm her once he is done? Will he feel the need to make her bleed? But she cannot sense the same malevolence on him that had oozed from her father. If he had been smiling, she knew things were about to get bad for them. If he was frowning, she knew it would be worse.

She cannot stop the trembling in her body, but she is almost certain that it is not from fear, not from him. There’s a softness in him that closes her eyes and gives him control. But her eyes open at his words and she smiles a small smile. “I missed you.” She almost turns her head to meet his eyes, but instead, she presses her lips gently and hesitantly against the curve of his shoulder.

@[Sviko] no problem at all. ^_^

Messages In This Thread
    when everything is lost; KOKO - by Achlyss - 11-04-2018, 08:16 PM
    RE: when everything is lost; KOKO - by Sviko - 11-06-2018, 09:07 PM
    RE: when everything is lost; KOKO - by Achlyss - 11-09-2018, 02:13 PM
    RE: when everything is lost; KOKO - by Sviko - 12-22-2018, 05:45 AM
    RE: when everything is lost; KOKO - by Achlyss - 12-23-2018, 04:58 AM
    RE: when everything is lost; KOKO - by Sviko - 12-31-2018, 09:16 AM
    RE: when everything is lost; KOKO - by Achlyss - 12-31-2018, 10:03 AM