• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  as calm as the sea - any
    Likah allowed himself to saunter towards the chestnut mare, gazing downwards with piercing green eyes. She was thin, nearly sickly looking. He took note of it, remembering the plague that had took hold of the lands. Her coat was a warm splash of color in contrast to his almost cold, dark one. The dark stallion allowed his gaze to roam. She was a gorgeous mare, even if she could be infected by the plague. He let out a soft nicker before responding to her greeting.

"I don't think we have. Allow me to introduce myself. Likah, the untamed brute." He told Kensa with pride. It was almost a feat to not have been lured into one of the herds that called Beqanna home or to be tied down by a woman, he thought. Though, he could be persuaded by a fiery enough spirit, a divine enough temptress, to stay and be loyal.

@Kensa

Messages In This Thread
    as calm as the sea - any - by Likah - 12-23-2018, 12:44 PM
    RE: as calm as the sea - any - by Kensa - 12-23-2018, 01:13 PM
    RE: as calm as the sea - any - by Likah - 12-24-2018, 07:13 PM
    RE: as calm as the sea - any - by Kensa - 12-24-2018, 09:29 PM
    RE: as calm as the sea - any - by Random Event - 12-30-2018, 04:13 PM