• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  leave me in my winter [ here i am powerful ]-holiday party

The night is dark...
    She hadn’t ever been overly fond of any particular season. She had her favorite moments in the seasons, favorite times and places and memories. But there wasn’t just one season she liked above the rest, unless perhaps you could the stormy times as a season. When the water rioted and the waves broke along the beach, when the storms whipped and lashed with rain and wind. Those days were her favorite. When she could stand on the beach, buffeted and drenched as the sky seemed to fall down around her. Or when she was in the air and her muscles screamed in exertion. Almost every time she thought for sure it was the last, her wings would break and her body would crash into the water.

And who would miss her?

Besides her family. She had no one. Kerberos. Kali. But they would live without her, could live without her. She was fringe. She was friend.

She felt like no one.

A sigh rushes past her lips, but the signs of Winter to come, and the signs of things Happening pulled her from her quiet seclusion. She finds her way into the snow, the ice and she can only smile a small smile as the flakes fall down around her face, landing across the curves of her blue and black body.

She sees him next, sculpting the biggest tree she has ever see. She makes her way closer, edging that way quietly with the soft crunches of her hooves hidden beneath the noise he made as he created. She is quiet, watchful, awed by what he was doing. So she waits until he pauses, and she speaks. “It’s beautiful.” She says, stepping closer now that she had made her presence known. “Magical.” Her golden eyes turning to look at him with a small smile on her lips.

...and full of terrors.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: leave me in my winter [ here i am powerful ]-holiday party - by Roma - 12-26-2018, 02:01 PM