• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i'll be your reason to fight; any
    Defy’s eyes widened, then narrowed in irritation as the dumbass kid got all up in his face. What the fuck was wrong with him? Clearly he was lacking all notion of personal space, not to fuckin’ mention emotional self-control. Plus, he just looked like an asshole. Defy scowled right back, though obviously Defy’s scowl was on a much handsomer face.

“Gross. No fucking way. My mom has better taste than to touch whatever gutter rat is responsible for THAT ugly mug,” he snorted with a nod at the jerk’s face. “And better sense than to let something as hideous as you live. If you’d crawled your way out of her, she’d have had the decency to put you out of your misery before you could stand. So no. I’m not your fucking brother, you creep.”

Probably he should’ve stopped there. But his blood was up, and he was right in the middle of mouthin’ off and hadn’t run out of steam yet. Or learned when to quit while he was ahead. “Good thing, too. I wouldn’t want to have to see your sorry ass every day, ‘cause fuck knows you’re too much of a pussy to pull off that pathetic death threat. What were you gonna do, snarl at me 'til I died of boredom? Real fucking scary.”

Messages In This Thread
    i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Dovev - 11-11-2018, 12:39 AM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Defy - 11-15-2018, 01:02 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Defy - 11-23-2018, 10:49 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Defy - 12-27-2018, 10:27 PM
    RE: i'll be your reason to fight; any - by Eight - 12-28-2018, 01:03 PM