• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Anyone;
    And in the darkened underpass I thought,
    "Oh Satan, my chance has come at last!"

Mary could outwardly laugh if she wanted and assume Valdis is Sinner’s toy, and she would be unfazed. After all, it isn’t she that is pregnant with his child at the drop of a hat. Alas, the fact of it remains unknown as Mary is still slim in figure. Come the winter months, it will show as will Valdis’ snide judgment.

She, unlike most, enjoys perceiving herself as an untouchable treasure for the time being.

”It was easy to follow his stink,” she airily jests with a slow curve of a grin sliding across her pretty face. The hellhound has a distinguishable scent that she often teeters between liking and disliking. Of course, she wouldn’t admit it to him – all else about Sinner is fascinating and somehow foreboding. Never forgetting his precarious he is, she often watches what she says while coating her words with humor and intrigue. Just enough to keep him entertained, while he provides the same to her. Together, they are an interesting pair – matching each other with wit and ambition, but somehow, she knows he will always be one step ahead.

At least she has room to learn and grow.

The autumn paints Sylva in a beautiful array of colors, and she could almost match with the metallic gold of her locks. They lift with the cool breeze, dancing until the gale dies away and leaves the two mares in a continued silence. ”Valdis,” she finally offers after a long enough pause, all while weighing her options and considering Mary. Having just met, the level of mistrust runs high in her thoughts, but she obliges to the simple, expected questions. ”Originally? Hyaline. Since the plague, I’ve been everywhere but.” Mother wants her back in the safety of their herd, but Valdis yearns for adventure and excitement. There remains an offer if she decided to return to her family, but alas, Sinner roped her in instead and led her here, into the lion’s den.

VALDIS
    But then a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask.

@[Mary]

Messages In This Thread
    Anyone; - by Valdis - 12-19-2018, 12:32 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Mary - 12-20-2018, 03:23 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Valdis - 12-28-2018, 01:34 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Mary - 12-28-2018, 01:55 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Valdis - 12-28-2018, 03:41 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Mary - 12-28-2018, 07:32 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Valdis - 12-28-2018, 08:11 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Mary - 12-28-2018, 08:37 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Valdis - 12-29-2018, 03:06 PM
    RE: Anyone; - by Mary - 12-29-2018, 08:35 PM