• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the cavalier is burning through my heart; tiphon, any

The island, though established enough to survive, remains rather disheveled. Tiphon has been determined as the leader, a rank that he did not hunger for but simply fell into the role of being. But what, exactly, is he the representative for? Very few straggled into his island address. He wanted to know, to learn, what it is they wanted while they lived here, but no one stepped forward. Leliana and Cress, they did actually. They voiced their support, but all others pursed their lips silently as Tiphon tried to determine whether structure was necessary at this time or not. No responses.

So is he actually a leader? And, if so, what is he the leader of?

Although unable to quite grasp an answer, Tiphon didn’t allow it to hinder the bright spirits of the season as his island hosted a gathering for all. Voices mingled with the salty air and livened up his home more than it already was. It jumpstarted his heart and sense of hope, but as the raucous settles, so does his own jubilance. As of late, Tiphon has questioned himself and his capabilities. Sombering thoughts increase into obstacles as he thoughtfully stares across the sea. He blinks slowly as he draws in a heavy breath, planning and trying to expect what may come.

But oddly enough, he is at a loss.

Much to his relief, however, the throaty call carried on the breeze withdraws Tiphon from the shadow of his thoughts. With an easy shake of his head, his molten forelock sliding like silk across his face, he pivots in the sand and moves habitually toward the call until he is facing another male, his body drenched from his swim. ”I wish I had a way of drying you off faster,” a radiant smile smears easily enough across his mouth, his eyes bright as they level on the nutmeg of the visitor. ”Welcome to the Island Resort.” There’s an easiness in Magnus’ posture, a comfort, that would belong to someone visiting a friend. Admittedly, Tiphon is almost afraid to introduce himself in fear of another memory found to be lost during his hiatus in the void. Reluctant, but curious, he shuffles his wings to allow a pause before simply asking, ”What can I help you with?”

Tiphon

@[Magnus]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the cavalier is burning through my heart; tiphon, any - by Tiphon - 01-03-2019, 02:14 PM