• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
    i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Velk/Litotes/any diplomats/leaders
    For the sake of keeping myself sane (and functioning, and not quitting lmao), here is a summary of what Kag has to say:

Yes, what Litotes said. And I am pretty confident in our alliance to Nerine, seeing as it's withstood over five years now, so I am excited to be friendly with the Isle too! <3 In regard to healers, we have one or two, but they are all subject to choosing how they wish to use their gifts, and as of right now we aren't bartering them as political pawns. That being said, if you are desperate, by all means come to the Cove and we can see what we can do to help your sick.

Until next time, Icicle!

(Thank you all for understanding my need for a fake post like this <3 <3 if it really makes you feel shorted please let me know, I don't want to offend anyone!)
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've kissed your lips a thousand times // Velk/Litotes/any diplomats/leaders - by Kagerus - 01-08-2019, 05:21 PM