• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    Dance with me snowflake [ Nalia]
    Ardashir
    Nodded his head some as she spoke of how the winter was treating her and the unborn foal within that large belly she was sporting. He knew the struggles of keeping something nurushing with in reach of your maw. Spring and summer were better seasons for getting the weight back on and fall rolled into that mix as well. It was the cycle of life that all the horses of all the lands followed. Mares though had the extra effort in fall when breeding started and you had to start putting on for two rather than one.

If horses could purr the large stallion would have when Nalia ran her muzzle along his neck some. Instead the stall made a cuffing like noise down deep in his throat and pressed his own nose against the mares neck. Moving his lips a little against her darker colored fur attempting to tickle her a bit. Nalia chuckled at his question and Ard had his own small chuckle. It might be something silly to ask but, when that nip of curiosity starts on the back of your mind you have to jump at it.

He listened to her speak of how flying made her feel free, like she had some secret place she could run to when she needed. The sky seemed a place of relaxation for her. That made the stallion smile broadly as she described it all to her.  The stag locked eyes with the grulla doe and extended his muzzle to her touching along her forehead a moment. “ I think you described that in a lovely way. I do not think they make wings large enough to lift this hefty frame of mine into the air.

His ears swung forward as Nalia took on a more serious gaze and tone of voice as it was her turn to ask him something. Ardashir listened. The white stallion took on his own air of seriousness thinking of how to answer her honestly. The later of which was not hard. “ There is no trouble coming to the land.” He reached out to touch Nalia’s forehead once more.The only thing that the Ice prince was wondering about was something about a council. If there is trouble on the wind then my nose is dull to it.” He offered her a smile. “ Nothing is wrong, there is no shadow on the horizon looming.”  

Out under the sky...
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    Dance with me snowflake [ Nalia] - by Ardashir - 01-14-2019, 04:02 PM
    RE: Dance with me snowflake [ Nalia] - by Nalia - 01-15-2019, 12:33 AM
    RE: Dance with me snowflake [ Nalia] - by Nalia - 01-19-2019, 10:49 PM
    RE: Dance with me snowflake [ Nalia] - by Ardashir - 01-22-2019, 07:34 PM