• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

if there's love in this life; Litotes/holiday part

but you’d never get hit without earning it
    and i only hit you first ‘cuz i deserved my own hit too
    still it comes the time to call you out
    since i’m the one that you should be about

Litotes drapes Kensa’s arm over his, her hand clasped sweet in his other palm. Together they curl in on each other, sides whispering together as they smile like they possess the world’s most delicious secrets. The Primarchs do not mind the interested glances as they pass warmly over their handsome features: they are just that (glittering and so young). Pale droplets of light sway over his lover’s pretty features when he offers her a quick, alluring look.

Aren’t we the most handsome couple here?

The smirk that slides quietly up his lips tells of the dangers of youth and beauty, but gives no hint at the disaster their future contains. In this moment, they are liquid, gliding over surfaces with the handsome adaptation of early life. They have seen so much and yet so little, and it shows in the pretty presumptuousness of their faces.

The way Kensa coils around him is beginning to drive Lie nuts - he has half a mind to rush her into the shadows to return that same teasing touch. His wandering thoughts are interrupted by the abrupt lack of his counterpart’s skin. Slowly, the cremello’s golden eyes follow the liver chestnut’s direction (quick to burst into action once he realizes she is trotting away).

I’m still in your mind, you gross weirdo, Rune interrupts. Her cool, feline gaze is sparkling across the way, lithe tail shivering in irritation. Lie rolls his eyes returns his attention back to Kensa.

Before the two lover’s is a crystalline tree, etchings so intricate it takes them both a moment to realize its origin. The stallion can see their reflections warped in the rippling trunk, already wide eyes exaggerated and amusing. He opens his mouth to laugh only to be interrupted by Kensa calling it incredible; instead, he looks at her with maybe the most affection he has felt in his life. He thinks she is so much more beautiful than the perfect magic, forcing a childish blush to his face.

We’re going to have a baby.

Litotes’ sweet expression goes slack, topaz eyes searching Kensa’s similar ones for the joke. A child? How could they . . . ? He gulps, then the full realization hits him. They are going to have a child! They created a little being! It’s going to get so sick! Oh, shit . . . our child is going to get sick.

The joy stays, even through the fear: “Kensa. Wait. Okay, you’re pregnant? You’re pregnant. We - are - going - to - have - a - child.” As he speaks the excitement grows. “A baby! What the hell! We’re gonna have a baby!” He rushes in to nuzzle her, rashly drawing her into him in a tight embrace.

“Oh, wait - you’re belly. I didn’t mean - uh, okay I hope that was okay.”

Litotes

@[Kensa] this fucking idiot

Messages In This Thread
    RE: if there's love in this life; Litotes/holiday part - by litotes - 01-28-2019, 01:23 AM