• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And still, I rise; Anyone

The male suddenly tenses as a familiar voice begins to ring in his ears, his eyes wide open and the scent of brimstone and fire enter the scene, what he has dreaded the most was now here, a reality he was afraid to face.
    The dragon-man moves in, his eyes piercing his confidence instantaneously, he is stuck in place, unable to move, unable to escape.
    When he speaks again Aziz shudders, his eyes locking onto the male, his face lacking any expression at all as he tries to force his body to move.
    He is quick to pick up on where he has been stolen from, moments ago he was enjoying his time alone and in peace, settled into the backdrop of lush forest and flora, when he questions him the stallion does not dare speak until he is finished, hesitant to even breathe.

"Aye, Sylva. I was hoping to settle down after the war, to aid them a little" he replies, his voice ambitious as it tries to regain confidence "Though since I have been stolen, I can no longer do so" he begins to breathe again, inhaling the smoky air as his body becomes more fluid again "What can I do for you today, Castile?" he asks casually, his head tilting gently.

He wished he could shrivel up into one of his domes and never re-emerge, he had no interest in the situation he had put himself in, his own doing getting him into trouble. Perhaps he could wriggle himself out, mention his doing in Loess, the building of the prison, maybe he would become more favourable then, but for now, he stays silent, terrified of being eaten by the dragon.  

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Castile]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    And still, I rise; Anyone - by Aziz - 06-11-2019, 12:39 PM
    RE: And still, I rise; Anyone - by Castile - 06-15-2019, 11:58 AM
    RE: And still, I rise; Anyone - by Aziz - 06-15-2019, 05:18 PM
    RE: And still, I rise; Anyone - by Castile - 06-18-2019, 02:58 PM
    RE: And still, I rise; Anyone - by Aziz - 06-18-2019, 03:34 PM
    RE: And still, I rise; Anyone - by Castile - 07-16-2019, 06:23 PM