• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Because I can't forget [birthing]
    Owin removed himself from his mother after taking his fill. He had not stuffed himself full, but that was okay he could eat when ever he chose. He had sensed the mind of Popinjay standing above them looking down, keeping her distance and he frowned a moment. He was really looking forward to meeting the Popinjay that filled his mother's thoughts like be often did. Not long after he sensed the Aten. He had felt his mind more quite often while he was in his mothers womb. It was a kind mind, a strong mind, but also a gentle mind. His blue, purple eyes watched him curiously as he came closer. He looked bigger in person than in his mother's thoughts.

Owin. he squeaked his tail bobbing back and forth as a smile popped to his mouth. Aten. You are much bigger than I've seen. You don't have to hesitate, mom doesn't care. Do you, mom? he said excitedly as his eyes wondered to his mother's.

Lethy watched Aten with careful eyes. Not because she had any reservations about him being around Owin, but simply to gauge his reaction. Talking about a situation before it happens is much different than when that situation is staring you in the eyes. Especially when that situation can read your mind and your most valuable thoughts. A soft smile tugged at her lips, her eyes shined a shade brighter with the joy her heart was feeling in this moment. Owin was perfect, and having Aten here made this moment all the more perfect. No I don't mind. her voice rang softly across the very small opening, her eyes never leaving Aten's.

Owin wobbled along to close the distance between him and Aten. He really was big. He stretched his small nose up at the large golden stallion. My mom is glad you're here and so am I he said ears cocked forward in curiosity.Though he had seen the man in his mother's thoughts and had seen his mother is Aten's both were different once he saw them with his own eyes, and now he wanted to smell.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Raed]
    @[Aten]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Aten - 07-26-2019, 07:06 PM
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Izora Lethia - 07-26-2019, 07:34 PM
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Aten - 07-26-2019, 09:00 PM
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Aten - 08-05-2019, 11:18 PM