• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Because I can't forget [birthing]
    She watches them with gentle, tired eyes a smile reflecting the same on her face. She watched the exchange between the two and her heart swelled with an emotion she could only categorize as love. Owin found contact with Atens nose as his strong neck reached towards the colt, her colt.

When they were done with introductions his gaze returned to her a question falling from his lips. She always felt comfortable with Aten knowing how she was feeling with out her vocalizing it. She moved to close the space between her and the pair. Her long lashes closed for a brief moment as she inhaled deeply before her answer. I am well, Aten. I'm tired and famished, but I am good. No need to worry. she said softly reaching out to touch the crevasses of his cheek with her satin lips. Quickly her mind wandered to Popinjay, wondering if she was okay and had stayed out of trouble during her delivery.

Owin's ears swiveled towards his mother as the thought tumbled through his mind. Don't worry mom, Aten was looking after her the whole time. She stopped briefly but thought it best to leave us alone for the time being. he squeaked in her direction, eyes wide and bright.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Aten]
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Aten - 07-26-2019, 07:06 PM
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Aten - 07-26-2019, 09:00 PM
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Izora Lethia - 07-27-2019, 04:16 PM
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Aten - 08-05-2019, 11:18 PM