• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  you've got a lot to learn in the ways of me; adria or anyone

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

As was expected, she was not left to her own devices for long. She watches the vibrantly colored filly as she approaches, but the smile that edges across her lips is cool, impersonal. She was finding that it was difficult to feign interest and politeness in situations that did not directly benefit her. Her patience had strengthened as she grew older — no longer an adolescent, but young enough all the same — and she was learning there was something to be said in holding out for the long run, but instant gratification would always be her favorite. Still, she forces something a little warmer to her face, especially when she can hear the nervous thoughts of the younger girl. “Not something, just someone.”

Before she can say anything else, there is a sudden explosion of activity from the ocean’s edge. She watches with an inquisitive tilt of her head as the mare lands in a shower of seawater and scattered sand, and, having always been one to appreciate other’s traits, she offers the beautiful mare a signature simper with a quirk of her brow. “Well, that’s one way to make an entrance.”

She takes a step back, inviting the nereid forward to join them. “I’m Starsin, of Loess, and current caretaker of Sylva.” She was reluctant to call herself a leader, since it was meant to be temporary, and Loess was her true home. But those details were unimportant for this meeting, and so smoothly continues on, “We are just touching base with everyone. It’s been awhile since we sent anyone...out.” Because for some reason, burning down Tephra didn’t count as a diplomatic visit. She shifts her dark blue eyes to Adria, since she is the elder of the two Ischian horses, and asks with an upward tip of her lips, “Everything is going well here, I presume?”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Adria] @[Vita]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you've got a lot to learn in the ways of me; adria or anyone - by Starsin - 08-04-2019, 04:01 AM