• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't mean to offend you; Popinjay
    He followed her trustingly, but also knowing Lethy was not far behind. He could pick her mind out of a thousand different ones with the ease of breathing. His enthusiasm was pale in comparison to Popinjay's even though every ounce of him was enjoying this escapade and he was filled with excitement.

He stopped to sniff the silver fog that twirled around their legs as they went. A violent sneeze vibrated through him as he inhaled a bug that sat lazily beneath said fog. He twitched his nose back and forth as he tried to blow the bug out. Eventually after many attempts and a few bounces, the bug rocketed out of his nostril never to be found again. He watched the fog cautiously from then on, not dipping his head to it anymore to inspect it as they went.

He watches as his sister conquers the rocks infront of them and proceeds to tell him not to tell Lethy it was her fault if he fell. He cocked his head at her, his large blue-purple eyes taking her in for only a moment. The large white star that decorated her forehead dulled my the cover of trees, but still bright against her dark coat. He gave her a gummy smile in response I would never. he didn't really know if he would never but it seemed like a response she'd accept.

As she continued on her way he glanced at the rocks infront of him. They looked slippery but not all that hard. Cautiously he began his ascent, his legs were wobbly with exertion but his hooves held steady as he made his way up. When he made it to the top he gave a small hop into the water in triumph. This is where he went wrong he thought in the split second it took for his feet to find contact in the shallow water. He had landed on a particularly slippery moss patch and tumbled across the wet rocks. It did not take him long to regain his composure, the accumulated water dripping from his golden-blue hide. I made it. he shrugged at Popinjay. His eyes scanned the scenery around him as he waited for directions.

@[Popinjay]

Messages In This Thread
    I don't mean to offend you; Popinjay - by Owin - 07-26-2019, 08:04 PM
    RE: I don't mean to offend you; Popinjay - by Owin - 08-04-2019, 04:14 PM