• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Because I can't forget [birthing]
    She leaned her neck away as he nibbled tenderly on her withers, opening up the delicate locating to his touch. She found herself accepting of his affection and finding herself wanting this to be a constant thing between the two.

She bowed her head as he retreated offering to get her some herbs to relieve her exhausted and aching body. She nodded in appreciation, I would love that, thank you. she said watching him with tender purple eyes. Maybe someday soon she would make her feelings known to Aten, if she was right she felt the same connection from him as well.

Her kids deserved to have a good role model around to teach them and support them. She believed Aten could be all of that now and in the future. She also deserved to have someone reliable and someone who cared about her well being, didnt she?

A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as she watched Aten leave. Her knight in golden armour.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Aten]

We can end this here if youd like <3
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Aten - 07-26-2019, 07:06 PM
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Aten - 07-26-2019, 09:00 PM
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Aten - 08-05-2019, 11:18 PM
    RE: Because I can't forget [birthing] - by Izora Lethia - 08-06-2019, 10:55 AM