• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

out of the ashes - ALL KINGDOM

I call her the devil
    cause she makes me wanna sin

Straia said the ash would go away eventually, so Shaytan settles in to wait. And wait. And wait and wait andwaitandwait. Patiently (not really, but she knows how to act like a good little girl, so she does). She doesn’t have to wait long; not for the grass and the bunnies, but for something else.

Turns out the pretty lady was Queen. Isn’t that nice?

Shaytan has never been around a Queen before. But in the same way that she knew her father was to be obeyed when he used his ‘don’t fuck with me or i’ll bite you hard’ voice, she knew Straia’s summons should be heeded. She hadn’t heard her ‘don’t fuck with me or i’ll bite you’ voice yet, which was nice, because it was something she was sick of hearing. She liked hearing screams and grunts and whispered things. Not commands. Definitely not commands. Unless they were here type of commands.

The bay-freckled mare (mare? yes, she supposes she’s of age now) has been in the Chamber long enough to acquire the tell-tale light dusting of gray that gives her a very dull look.She’s also been there long enough to discover the pulsating part of the land, and it utterly fascinated by it. She imagines that her own heart now beats in time with it (the follies of the crazy, for sure), and finds that it even invades her dreams, though they take a different form.

Blood and fire and dead bunnies. And oh, the scenes just warm her little heart and make her grin more than a little maniacally.

She ambles rather half-heartedly towards the group, both ambivalent and curious at the same time. She’s never had a default ‘group’ before and half expects them to run away in disgust, as if they’d heard of her from the meadow. As if they bothered themselves with the gossip of meadow-bum children. As if they weren’t all as crazy and full of sin as she is. She says nothing when she finally joins the small group, merely eyeing them all with unusually bright eyes.

Welcome home, Shaytan.

Shaytan

and every time she knocks
    I can't help but let her in

Messages In This Thread
    out of the ashes - ALL KINGDOM - by Straia - 04-03-2015, 06:56 PM
    There will be scars. - by Erebor - 04-03-2015, 10:04 PM
    RE: out of the ashes - all kingdom - by Warship - 04-06-2015, 11:36 AM
    RE: out of the ashes - ALL KINGDOM - by Shaytan - 04-08-2015, 12:44 PM
    RE: out of the ashes - ALL KINGDOM - by Kavi - 04-09-2015, 12:13 AM
    RE: out of the ashes - ALL KINGDOM - by Shaytan - 04-10-2015, 07:17 PM
    RE: out of the ashes - ALL KINGDOM - by Straia - 04-15-2015, 11:41 AM