• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  breaking like the waves down on the coastline; heartfire, any
    breaking like the waves down on the coastline
    breaking like the wine-stained glass that held my drink

Eva certainly notices that she is not left unattended for long. She catches the motion of a moving body in the corner of her eye as she still admired the land of Nerine. A gentle smile remains on her lips as she turns to gaze upon the approaching blue roan sabino mare.

There was no hurry in the other mare’s steps. However, Eva is thankfully for the casual approach as she studies the new face. It becomes clear to her that this is likely Heartfire. A classification of who the mare was could be mistaken easily, but she quickly grasps onto the conclusion this is the leader of Nerine.

She finds herself quickly meeting the gaze of Heartfire. Eva considered her bright blue eyes to be pretty as the ocean. The nereid’s gentle smile lifts into a wider expression as the blue roan settles in front of her. Curiously, both of her purple tinted ears flicker forward at the greeting.

“Yes, I am Eva,” her voice is soft and sweet, almost comparable to the song of a siren. A flash of curiosity appears in her eye as to how the mare might know who she is. Eva has always tended to keep to herself, but it seemed perhaps not all her secret doings were a secret. Adria, her adopted mother, might have mentioned her occasionally to others. She knew the nereid visited several other places before. “You must be @[Heartfire] then.” Eva tilts her head to the right slightly.

“It seems I was expected,” she continues carrying the conversation forward. “Although I am sure you have plenty of diplomatic visiting you before the winter season settles.” It only seemed ideal before the oceans became more rapid and the mainland began to fill with snow. Eva has never seen snow before, but she has heard about it from Adria.

Eva shifts her weight easily onto her right hind leg. Her sunset ombre tail flicks gently against her legs as she settles into a more comfortable position. “How does Nerine fare?” It was a simple question. Perhaps one Heartfire has heard before. However, it was a quick and modest question to ask as a new diplomat. Perhaps if she ever grew a deeper relation with the blue roan mare then her question would be different.

Eva

character info: here | character reference: here
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: breaking like the waves down on the coastline; heartfire, any - by Eva - 08-29-2019, 06:12 PM