• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  tales of an endless heart; clayton
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

Her touch was exactly what he needed, affection, even if it was just from a friend. They had shared moments of romance together, but he knew that Kensa was never his, and he was not a mare who could be claimed. He instead just enjoyed the moment with Kensa, she understood the pain he was feeling, she took the time to listen to him which is more than there queen was willing to do.

He asks if it had hurt her, and as her eyes find his she admits that it had, but not like it hurts him. It was probably because Kensa did not give her heart out as easily as Clayton did, and that was his problem. Was love even a real thing? Kensa had many 'lovers' and yet she had never had her heart broken, where Clayton continues to have just that.

She asks if he loves her and the pain of the question stabs his hear once again. Dawn, he loved her.....at least he thought he did but in the end he was left heartbroken. Was love even a real thing? Or was it some fantasy that parents instill in there children, setting them out into the world to find some made up emotion. Perhaps Clayton sought this 'love' too much, and that was what left him so heart broken.

But no more, Clayton couldn't go through the pain another time. I'm not sure, his eyes falter from hers. He thought he had loved her, he bore children with her...but when presented with one mistake Dawn had turned her back on him, and even fled to an enemy. He wasn't sure if her abandonment for there relationship hurt the most, or if it was her running to Litotes. I thought I did, but maybe love isn't a real thing. How could it be? She didn't even give him an opportunity to make up for his mistakes.

His eyes find hers once again, a familiar feeling of peace that he has with Kensa overwhelms him. I can't stay her Kensa, let me live in Hyaline with you.... It was his last resort, He loved his home in the Cove...or should he say Pangea. But he couldn't bare staying under the rule of Dawn and Litotes child, he was loyal to the home, and could even be loyal to Kensa. This was his last hope, before he would flee to another kingdom, and perhaps become just the enemy that Dawn saw him has.

@[Kensa]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    tales of an endless heart; clayton - by Kensa - 08-09-2019, 12:23 AM
    RE: tales of an endless heart; clayton - by Kensa - 08-30-2019, 09:34 PM
    RE: tales of an endless heart; clayton - by Clayton - 09-09-2019, 11:32 AM
    RE: tales of an endless heart; clayton - by Kensa - 09-10-2019, 08:24 PM