• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open quest]  Can you guess our secrets? ROUND II
    The little pink girl can only blink as she tries to comprehend what she’s seeing. She’s put together a few things. One - she is not anywhere she’s ever been before.  Two - her mother is definitely not here. And Three- there’s a big scary <i>thing</i> who seems decidedly unhappy that she stepped through the doorway. Oops.

Beulah’s thoughts turn to Sylva and Starsin and for a heartbeat, she wishes she’d never left. But she grits her teeth and is determined to be brave.  She is surprised, however, when the stone...thing...requires nothing more than a riddle. Her mood lifts, slightly, as she listens intently - committing the parts of the riddle to memory. 

Her brow furrows and she scrunches her nose as she thinks.  Lots of things have beds. Lots of things run, but most of those things walk too.  And most things have mouths...but what gurgles. The answer hits her like a bolt of lightning and the girl leaps straight into the air. 

<b>“Oh I know I know! It’s a River! They run and have riverbeds and have a mouth and they <i>definitely</i> gurgle,”</b> she says, confidently, with a nod of her head. 

<b>“Is that right? I’m not sure if I know what wrath is but it doesn’t sound like something I’d like....” </b> she adds, the concern evident in her voice.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Can you guess our secrets? ROUND II - by Beulah - 09-24-2019, 01:25 PM
    RE: Can you guess our secrets? ROUND II - by Kha - 09-24-2019, 02:33 PM